Immunovaccine Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Halifax, Nova Scotia, November 8, 2016 – Immunovaccine Inc. (“Immunovaccine” or the “Company”) (TSX: IMV; OTCQX: IMMVF), a clinical-stage vaccine and immunotherapy company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 and provided a corporate update.
• Announcing positive Phase 1/1b topline results for DPX-Survivac in ovarian cancer
• Dosing the first patient in the ongoing Phase 1b trial in collaboration with Incyte Corporation, which the Company believes to be one of the first clinical trials to assess triple combination therapies in ovarian cancer
• Terminating the licensing agreement with Immunotope Inc. as a means to reallocate resources from the DPX-0907 candidate to accommodate planned growth for other immuno-oncology programs
• Publication of preclinical research on the effects of combining DepoVax™-based vaccines and anti-PD-1 therapies in The Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer
• Announcing positive Phase 1 results for its DPX-RSV candidate, which also marked the first infectious disease clinical demonstration of safety and immunogenicity for a DepoVax™-based compound
• Presentations at several prestigious scientific conferences, showcasing the depth and breadth of the DepoVax™-based pipeline in applications that span from malaria and RSV to immuno-oncology checkpoint inhibitor combinations